Office of Probation and Correctional Alternatives (OPCA)
OPCA is committed to improving practices that promote public safety, ensure offender accountability, provide restitution to victims and reduce recidivism. OPCA provides the tools necessary to enable local jurisdictions to make the best use of their staff and programs. The programs funded through OPCA enhance New York's criminal justice and juvenile justice policies and offer specialized services that are supported by research including employment, training, and treatment - all of which substantially contribute to successful and longstanding outcomes.
Governor Hochul recognizes the critical work carried out by probation, parole and community supervision officials, by declaring July 17 through July 23 Pre-Trial, Probation and Parole Supervision Week.
Click here to read the proclamation.
NYS Vocation and Education Resource Map
Click Here to View the Map in a New Web Browser Window.
- 2014 OP 30 Verified Data document
- 2014 OP 30 Summary document
- 2014 OP 30A Verified document
- 2014 OP 30A Summary document
- 2015 OP 30 Verified Data document
- 2015 OP 30 Summary document
- 2015 OP 30A Verified Data document
- 2015 OP 30A Summary document
State Director's Memorandum #2015-6 Probation Practitioner Handbook for the Management of the DWI Offender
- State Director's Memorandum #2015-5 NYCOMPAS Guidance
- Attachement 1 - 2015-5 NYCOMPAS Guidance August 4, 2015
- May 12, 2015
- "Leandra's Law" Implementation - 2014 Annual Report - Issued May 12, 2015:
To obtain archived information, please contact us at 518-485-2395.